Review about Steelmaster Buildings Service from Bloomingdale, Florida
Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get it. This delayed builder. Now we find all bolts/nuts for 18 linear feet of hoops out of the 78 feet length are missing. Steelmaster refuses to supply them and builder leaving in a couple days now. See photos. And the vent came this rusty. So much for their galvanization. I am at wits end. Their salesman Joe Taitano has not returned calls as promised. This should be a trivial fix on these bolts. My builder was told that I should have physically counted every nut and bolt on delivery!!!!! Also, do not let them make you believe YOU could build this; I am reasonably handy, but this is a huge undertaking. The build and pad cost easily two to three times the cost of the building "on sale". pad = $18000. Builder about $30000 because they need heavy equipment to lift. (See photos)
The pics below show square base washers I "should" have with other pic showing washers mu builder bought and substituted for base. Note side walls have holes with missing bolts.
Please, do not use this company! I don't usually write these but this company does not have common sense to simply fix the shortage of bolts/nuts/washers. They say that it is out of warranty after I think 60 days from delivery (but that was delivery back when I noted missing parts) Dan Schultz, MD Brandon, FL
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Steelmaster Buildings Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop. Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white...."
- "HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A..."
- "Had a 16' X 36' installed. Less than 3 months, roof started to rust. They said that they don't warranty carports that big. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."