Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get it. This delayed builder. Now we find all bolts/nuts for 18 linear feet of hoops out of the 78 feet length are missing. Steelmaster refuses to supply them and builder leaving in a couple days now. See photos. And the vent came this rusty. So much for their galvanization. I am at wits end. Their salesman Joe Taitano has not returned calls as promised. This should be a trivial fix on these bolts. My builder was told that I should have physically counted every nut and bolt on delivery!!!!! Also, do not let them make you believe YOU could build this; I am reasonably handy, but this is a huge undertaking. The build and pad cost easily two to three times the cost of the building "on sale". pad = $18000. Builder about $30000 because they need heavy equipment to lift. (See photos)
The pics below show square base washers I "should" have with other pic showing washers mu builder bought and substituted for base. Note side walls have holes with missing bolts.
Please, do not use this company! I don't usually write these but this company does not have common sense to simply fix the shortage of bolts/nuts/washers. They say that it is out of warranty after I think 60 days from delivery (but that was delivery back when I noted missing parts) Dan Schultz, MD Brandon, FL
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Steelmaster Buildings Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..."
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- "In summary, my experience with Flos lighting products leads me to conclude that Flos sells substandard products that are promoted by marketing hype and refuses to honor the warranty when..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."